[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 problems

Brian Kennedy bofh at essig.com
Tue Mar 28 09:56:49 MST 2006

I may need a consultant that can help with some problems.

We had 2 smaller satellite offices on the same asterisk systems with no
trouble.  We've just upgraded the main office and hit troubles.  There's
no going back because we've entirely outgrown our old system.

Any * consultants around Cincinnati want a peek?