[Asterisk-Users] Receptionist Phones

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Tue Mar 28 09:12:35 MST 2006

Very true.  I am currently debating whether or not to offer it as an
option for my employer's system.  As it currently stands, we do not have
everyone's extensions on a button.  With the snom 360 plus the expansion
we still don't have them all.  While I'm sure it would be 'better than
nothing' from my own point of view, it might also be setting up the
receptionist for a disappoint.  As this system is new, I'm working hard
to portray it as the 'limitless future', as opposed to the proprietary
and very limited system we were on before.  The receptionist not having
a sidecar is present my fault, due to lack of finding a good one.

Bob McDowell