[Asterisk-Users] Set caller ID for outgoing PRI calls

Tomislav Vojvodic tomislav at vox-mundi.net
Tue Mar 28 06:33:49 MST 2006

umm i don't understand anymore ..you have one block of numbers - E1 / PRI
and you want to assign number that is not in your block? Why do you want to
do that?

You have 'external numbers' which you can route to your local extensions and
you can set caller id to number from e1-block when someone is calling
outside, right?

Now what? :)

If you have some additional interfaces, for example, 2 BRI with n numbers
-you can't mix numbers from different interfaces. You could ask your telco
about that.. but.. hm...

Is that what you were asking?