[Asterisk-Users] FXO without answer supervision

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon Mar 27 19:25:19 MST 2006

> I've got both the A200d and TDM04b in the same box with fc3 and all
> works very well.  I'd suspect a config issue in your box of some sort.
> I didn't have to do anything special.

This is my first FXO/FXS card, so a config issue is likely, but like
you said they're pretty straight forward.

Incoming calls work fine.  For now I have the timeout on the Dial
command set high so I can use the line, but I know that's a poor
work-around.

Here are my configs, just in case it is something stupid on my part.

/etc/zaptel.conf
fxsls=1-2
fxoks=3-4
loadzone = us