[Asterisk-Users] Stability of Asterisk with 2 x TDM400P cards (6 analogue lines)

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Mon Mar 27 17:30:44 MST 2006

I have a client with an installation with 3 TDM400P cards.  6 FXO, 6FXS
ports.

I followed the txgain/rxgain instructions and now have no echo
problems.  The only problem I have now is the flaky network the SIP
phones are accessing asterisk with.  (you should see the wiring there, ugh).

It's in a dell p4 desktop system.  I don't recall the model, but I can
find out when I give them a visit next (or if you'd like lspci output I
can do that now..)

Mike