[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth headset in handsfree modewith SJPhoneorX-lite

wendell hamilton routerguy at rightsolve.com
Mon Mar 27 16:17:30 MST 2006

I am able to pickup, hangup, and flash, using the buttons on the phone
with all of the soft clients and both of the headsets I mentioned below.
I don't believe I had to change anything on the client side, just had to
get the ctp (cordless telephone profile) working in the bluetooth stack,
which was a pita. I struggled with the same issue...I could use the
headset, but that's not very handy when you have to run to the pc to
pickup or hangup a call!  I'm working with doing a voice-recognition
dial using the new voxeo prophecy server to add functionality to this,
so that I can outgoing dial as well.