[Asterisk-Users] Receptionist Phones

Daniel Hazelbaker daniel at highdesertchurch.com
Mon Mar 27 15:22:28 MST 2006

Hmm, which phone from Snom are you using for this?  I've looked
around their website and I can only find 3 VoIP phones, the 300, 320
and 360.  The 360 by the looks of it only has 12 buttons you can
assign to different extensions; am I missing something or is that the
phone and you just do 12 per phone?

Daniel