[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID length

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 13:34:12 MST 2006

Please be aware, when connecting some versions of Avaya Legen/magix
system to Asterisk using a PRI, and the CIDname is longer than 15
characters, then the Avaya will reset the dchannel and all calls in
progress will be dropped, I learned this the hard way.
There are some other things that will make the Avaya do that, but I'm
not sure what.