[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth headset in handsfree mode with SJPhoneor X-lite

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Mon Mar 27 10:46:08 MST 2006

Hi,

I am not having trouble with the bluetooth stack since the Toshiba stack
has the headset profile which supports a subset of AT commands
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT_command> from GSM 07.07 for minimal
controls including the ability to ring, answer a call, hang up and
adjust the volume. The problem is getting the softphone to work with
these AT commands so that the answer/hangup function will work from the
bluetooth headset.

Thanks