[Asterisk-Users] FreePBX & AAH

jglucky at blueware.net jglucky at blueware.net
Mon Mar 27 10:36:52 MST 2006

Worked fine for me.  I did lose my MAINT link off the Portal, but I simply
added it back.

Thank you,

Jyran Glucky
Advisory Programmer
BlueWare, Inc.
Strategic HealthWare Solutions
3060 W. 13th Street
Cadillac, MI 49601
Phone:  (231) 779-0224 ext. 111
Fax: 231-779-1002
Skype: Jyran Glucky
AIM: JyranGlucky
mailto:jglucky at blueware.net
http://www.blueware.net

DID YOU KNOW?
BlueWare is the Grand Prize Winner of the 2005 IBM Beacon Award BEST DB2
(Document Management) Application Worldwide.

BlueWare Market Share for Hospital Document Management Systems is in 25
states in the US.

Does anyone know if FreePBX can be installed on a Linux box that was built
using Asterisk at Home.  I would prefer to manage Asterisk with FreePBX over
the AAH build.   I have just not had good luck building an Asterisk system
from scratch and the Centos based Amp ISO and prebuilt config files are a
wonderful place to start.  Nothing against Asterisk or Linux.  My build
from
scratch issues are only due to my lack of Linux experience...

Thanks

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender, or postmaster at trustamerifirst.com, immediately by return e-mail and
destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a
person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be
illegal.  Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.