[Asterisk-Users] automatic callback when busy

Mimmus dviggiani at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 27 06:51:51 MST 2006

I'm postponing this activity indefinitely but I collected some ideas.
Try something similar to this recipe:

First of all store dialed extension number as

	exten => _[2-8]XX,102,SetVar(${UNIQUEID}=${EXTEN})
	exten => _[2-8]XX,103,Goto(busyphone,s,1)

then you can use 3 options as	press 3 for voice mail 6 for loop until free
and 9 for registering for automatic call back:

	[busyphone]

	;busy message voicemail and queue
	exten => s,1,Answer()
	exten => s,2,Wait(2)
	exten => s,3,DigitTimeout(2)
	exten => s,4,ResponseTimeout(2)
	exten => s,5,Background(/etc/asterisk/voice/pabx/mtl-busy)
	exten => 3,1,VoiceMail(b${${UNIQUEID}})
	exten => 6,1,Dial(SIP/${${UNIQUEID}},20,trS(1080))
	exten => 6,2,Playback(/etc/asterisk/voice/pabx/mtl-unavailable)
	exten => 6,3,Goto(outside,s,1)
	exten => 6,102,Wait(5)
	exten => 6,103,Goto(6,1)
	exten => 9,1,DBPut(CallBack/${${UNIQUEID}}=${CALLERIDNUM})
	exten => 9,2,Hangup
	exten => i,1,Goto(outside,s,1)
	exten => t,1,Goto(outside,s,1)
	exten => T,1,Goto(outside,s,1)