[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 301 is slow

Gabriel Afana asterisk at gafana.com
Mon Mar 27 02:10:43 MST 2006

> The worst thing on all Polycom IP phones is the speaker phone's poor
> quality. You could not have a conference call using the speakers,  only
> the head phone.
>
> Denis.

Hahaha, clearly this guy is on crack.  (no offense)

I have uploaded MP3s to my asterisk box and have it programmed to play them
when I enter certain extensions.  I use this to test the internet
connection, but many times I'll just hit my speakerphone on my 501 and start
bumpin' some "Cry me a river" from justin timberlake (no, im not gay...that
is actually his one great song!)

- Gabe