[Asterisk-Users] Re: making ooh323 authenticate gateway just like sip does

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Sun Mar 26 23:22:29 MST 2006

In article <e3b0905d0603241101w18d6bad9pe962c5d09d45bac7 at mail.gmail.com>, goksie at gmail.com says...
> Can someone tell me how I can configure  ooh323.conf to accept call
> from h323 gateway (only the authorized h323 gateway) to my asterisk.

Sorry, this is not answer to your question, but I need to ask you something. Are you using ooh323 from 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 add-ons?

I'm using 1.2.1 and this is what has happened to me few times. Asterisk shows that I have 11 active calls and 11 active channels but really, none of them is active. And when this happens * hang's up. Do you know anything about this?

pbx*CLI> show channels
Channel              Location             State   Application(Data)
SIP/302-30d5         0570022 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/570022 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/302-a782         0406406 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/406406 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/301-878b         0761641 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/761641 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/302-eb92         0406406 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/406406 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/301-5535         0761086 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/761086 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/302-eb56         0301 at sip:3           Ring    Dial(OOH323/301 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx|6
SIP/302-0568         0570022 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/570022 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/302-386b         0406406 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/406406 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/302-f2ac         0406425 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/406425 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/301-466f         0761086 at sip:3        Ring    Dial(OOH323/761086 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
SIP/301-a154         (None)               Up      Bridged Call(OOH323/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
11 active channels
11 active calls

--
Tomislav Parcina