[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk add-ons upgrade

Tomislav Parčina tparcina at lama.hr
Sun Mar 26 23:22:25 MST 2006

I have running Asterisk 1.2.5 with addons 1.2.1. on Fedora Core 4. I have installed ooh323 from 1.2.1 addons.

How to upgrade addons to 1.2.2 version and install new ooh323 driver? Do I need to install addons 1.2.2 if I only need new ooh323 driver?
Can I just untar addons, and run "make clean; make; make install" and then execute following
cd asterisk-ooh323c
./configure
make
make install

I always run clean install (of everything), but now that is not an option so I'm not sure what exactly I need to do.

--
Tomislav Parcina
tparcina#lama.hr