[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 - Multiple Server BLF Indications

pdhales at optusnet.com.au pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Sun Mar 26 19:54:33 MST 2006

I had a look at the snom website - and the manual for the expansion module
read that only one module can be attached 'currently'.
So maybe this has changed. Any ideas?

Personally, I like snom phones a lot. I used a snom 200 at my desk at a
previous job for almost 2 years.

Paul Hales
Technical Manager
AsteriskIT