[Asterisk-Users] Snom 360 - Multiple Server BLF Indications

Stuart Elvish - Dallas Delta Corporation Pty Ltd stuart.elvish at dallasdelta.net
Sun Mar 26 17:57:47 MST 2006

Hi,

This is a weird request, but does anyone have a Snom 360 monitoring
extensions for BLF on several Asterisk servers accross a network?
Alternatively, can anyone give me a pointer as to how to setup a Snom
360 to monitor an extension not on it's own server?

My scenario is that I have a main site which will have its own server
(for storage of call recording data etc because the remote sites don't
have the appropriate facilities) and each site has its own embedded
system (to ensure that if the network goes down we can still use a
normal telephone line). We need an operator telephone with expansion
modules (hence the Snom 360) to monitor approximately 180 extensions on
approximately 60 asterisk systems (about three extensions per site) so
the operator can immediately see any extensions that successfully
initiate a call.

Kind Regards
Stuart