[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP 301 is slow

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Sun Mar 26 16:57:53 MST 2006

On Sun March 26 2006 06:20, "Kevin P. Fleming" <kpfleming at digium.com>
wrote:
> It is normal, and there is nothing you can do about it. The processor in
> the Polycom phones is not fast...

Hrm, well that's disappointing. If they're so slow, why are they so
popular?
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.