[Asterisk-Users] tsu-600

Dave Weis djweis at sjdjweis.com
Sun Mar 26 16:46:08 MST 2006

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006, mike webb wrote:
> i wrote previous about a setup i thought might work with asterisk and the
> tsu-600. no one replied, so i thought i would ask if anyone is using a
> tsu-600 with asterisk and if so how do you have it setup ??

The Adtran TSU-600 can be made to work like a normal channel bank. I'm not
using one with Asterisk, but the Adtran docs are very well written.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis at sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent