[Asterisk-Users] problems with DTMF

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 14:02:43 MST 2006

In my expirience the Broadvoice has a lot of "audio issues". A number of times DTMF did not work.
  You pretty much get what you pay for.

Will Glass-Husain <wglass at forio.com> wrote:
  Hi,

I'm struggling a bit with DTMF.  It seems to work fine on my internal network, but when I call outside lines with telephone trees, some systems understand the DTMF and some ignore it.  Anyone have tips on solving this?  Thanks in advance.

My local phone is a Grandstream GXP-200
mailbox=89
username=89
secret=xxxxx