[Asterisk-Users] RE: IAX Incoming/Outgoing

Martin Joseph ast at stillnewt.org
Sat Mar 25 12:48:49 MST 2006

On Mar 25, 2006, at 11:18 AM, Douglas Garstang wrote:

> Well, actually I did... sort of... I picked a random post and hit
> reply as I normally do. I forgot to clear the old text, but it's
> obvious that in no way it detracted from the other person's post, and
> the use of the word 'hijack' is highly dubious..

That's not Ok.  If that's how you started your thread, then you did
hijack someone's thread.

When you want to start  new new, use the "new" button.

Those of us (LOL) that are using threaded Mail readers will see your
message and it's follow ups scrambled into someone else if you
"reply-to" another thread.

My apologies to Steve.
Marty

PS Guess my crappy mail reader started a new thread anyhow.