[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk billing from CDR database

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 08:17:14 MST 2006

First of all... why don't you either load cdr_ODBC or cdr_MYSQL and
save yourself the stress of loading the .csv file into a database.

Now that that is done.. it's pretty trivial to write something to
interface with your billing software that will look at minutes used
and bill the customer.

That is what we did... wrote our own.