[Asterisk-Users] apic vs xt-pic on fc3?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Mar 25 02:45:47 MST 2006

Currently running fc3 (2.6.9-1.667) on a test box with a TDM04b and
A200D installed with svn trunk. Its working well except one of the cards
is sharing interrupts with another device that I'd like to clean up.

I'd like to try moving to io-apic interrupt support for more interrupts.
The MB bios is config'ed to support apic, but apparently the kernel is
not. Is there a kernel level config option that I have to enable to try
this?  Does it involve recompiling the kernel?

(Obviously, I'm not a strong linux internals kind of guy.)