SV: [Asterisk-Users] re: Sound issues on SIP-SIP calls

steve steve at supertec.com
Fri Mar 24 15:11:46 MST 2006

I thought the same thing before I made my reply but zapata.conf seems to be the
only config file that deals with echo at all. From what I understand of 'echotrain'
is that at the beginning of the call it sends a short signal out that measure echo
in an attempt to try and cancel it. I was wondering if you tried using it and if so
was it of any help?

Sincerely,
Steve

But is Zapata.conf even in the picture when all calls go through a
SIP-provider, since the calls are not being routed through a ZAP channel?

Regards,
Bjorn