[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Failover without SER

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Fri Mar 24 11:32:28 MST 2006

We've actually got two servers handling all the call volume, and when one
server goes down, the other one fields all phone calls.  We're using a
combination of dialplan magic and dns to make it work.  As long as your
phones can handle multiple ip's for host records and you've got the
dialplan set up right, HA is fairly easy to get working right.

Aaron

--
Aaron Daniel
Computer Systems Technician