FW: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Fri Mar 24 11:01:36 MST 2006

The only reason I recommended that was to protect the privacy of those
on that list.  I personally do not want a bunch of cold calls from
asterisk 'dealers' just because I chose to implement that product.  Such
a list of users would make a tempting target for marketing uses...

But either way, a list would be a great addition.  It would go a long
way toward debunking the FUD that usually accompanies a product of this
type.  And with Asterisk it's worse because it gets Linux FUD as well as
VoIP FUD.

Bob McDowell