[Asterisk-Users] Mandrake zaptel module not found after compiling

Frederic Jean fjean at sunnetgroup.net
Fri Mar 24 09:52:26 MST 2006

Hello,

I use Mandrake 10.1 and I had no problem, just
had to install the kernel sources and follow the
instructions in README.udev

I do make linux26.

you have to reboot after you follow the instructions in REAME.udev
so it can take effect. Make sure zapata.conf is in /etc and check
for interrupt problems as well.

Frederic