[Asterisk-Users] Call Monitoring?

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:56:11 MST 2006

You could use contexts for this. By default put everyone into the
'internal' context. Managers would go into the 'managers' context,
which would include the 'internal' context.

The manager context specifically would have the exten's to monitor or
barge into calls. By including the internal context, they'd have the
same dialplan otherwise.

You determine which context a user gets by default in sip.conf (if
you're using sip phones..).