[Asterisk-Users] Call terminated after 60 seconds

Asterisk asterisk at vinkconsult.com
Fri Mar 24 04:01:55 MST 2006

	Hello,

I switched from my PSTN provider to a voip provider. (Voicedata in
the Netherlands)
>From the moment i switched all inbound calls are terminated after
aproximatly 1 minute.
The provider tells me it's not their issue since I have no other
configuration than all their other users.

What can I do.

I removed all asterisk functionality by forwarding the inboud call
directly to a local phone
; Inbound voicedata context
;
[from-voicedata]
exten => ${VOICEDATACIDNUM},1,NoOp(From Voicedata)
exten => ${VOICEDATACIDNUM},n,Dial(SIP/2200,45,tr)
; end of context
Regards,

Andre Vink