[Asterisk-Users] Fw: anybody has SIP realtime working ?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Mar 23 22:29:42 MST 2006

Aaron Daniel wrote:
> <rant>
> *SCREAMS*
>
> Tell me, why is someone as sarcastic as you and with such a caustic
> attitude towards an OPEN SOURCE project that is maintained and fixed
> primarily by people on their OWN TIME even looking at this project.

Yipes, Aaron.  The point of a troll is to elicit exactly the behavior
you just exhibited.

If everyone were to adopt a really simple protocol: "Ask nicely, Doug,
or we'll all remain silent," he would either start behaving or go away.

I'm sure all the tumult he elicits is a vast ego boost for him.  Look
how one little guy with a tart mouth is able to keep an entire mailing
list roiled up for weeks at a time.

Next one of these I write goes off-list.  It is, however as you have
discovered, very very difficult to keep silent in the face of such
boorish behavior.

B.