[Asterisk-Users] Page about 70 users crash my Asterisk

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 21:44:32 MST 2006

On 3/23/06, Alvaro Parres <aparres at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list, i have and asterisk into a Pentium IV Server with 1GB of RAM
> about 75 Polycom Phones, one E1 for incoming calls.
>
> We have program a page system with the page command and the auto answer
> funtion
> of polycom.
>
> We have detect via diaplan if the phone isn't in call we place the call. All
> this via Macro.
>
> But in the our that they are not many calls. So much user that can be page..
> The Asterisk
> crash.  We think it is a RAM Memory problem..
>
> Do you have any idea for this ?

 It's nearly impossible to tell without a core dump or backtrace of
the core file, but there have been a few key fixes to 1.2.X and /trunk
recently in app_meetme that may solve a problem you're having here.
Since app_page depends on app_meetme to function, you may want to
upgrade to the latest version that's appropriate for you and then
retest.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/