[Asterisk-Users] Stability of Asterisk with 2 x TDM400P cards (6 analogue lines)

pdhales at optusnet.com.au pdhales at optusnet.com.au
Thu Mar 23 21:34:53 MST 2006

We ran a system at one site with 2 TDM400's in it to hook up to 8 analog mobile phone gateways.

Asterisk was much more reliable than the analog phone gateways, but we still rebooted it once a week.

Running on a dual athlon 1800 we picked up very cheaply.

regards,

Paul Hales
Technical Manager
AsteriskIT