[Asterisk-Users] User Extension Custom Voicemail

Alyed Tzompa alyed.tzompa at simitel.com
Thu Mar 23 19:50:16 MST 2006

		if you want to use the defaults unavailable and bussy just put it in /var/spool/asterisk/voicemail/default/100/unavail.wav

The "100" extension will automatically be created after you leave your
first voicemail message, change "unavail.wav" for "busy.wav" to use
them as

Voicemail(u100) and
		Voicemail(b100) respectivelly in your extensions.conf

Alyed

I created extension 100 in my asterisk system for myself.  I then went
ahead and created a WAV file to use for my voicemail message.  Where would
I go about putting this WAV file so that I can use it?

Thank you,

Jyran Glucky
Advisory Programmer
BlueWare, Inc.
Strategic HealthWare Solutions
3060 W. 13th Street
Cadillac, MI 49601
Phone:  (231) 779-0224 ext. 111
Fax: 231-779-1002
Skype: Jyran Glucky
AIM: JyranGlucky
mailto:jglucky at blueware.net
http://www.blueware.net

DID YOU KNOW?
BlueWare is the Grand Prize Winner of the 2005 IBM Beacon Award BEST DB2
(Document Management) Application Worldwide.

BlueWare Market Share for Hospital Document Management Systems is in 25
states in the US.