[Asterisk-Users] How to create [new_context] in extensions.conf?

Hadley Rich asterisk at nice.net.nz
Thu Mar 23 18:43:54 MST 2006

On Friday 24 March 2006 12:53, Larry Alkoff wrote:
> What do I have to do to dial an exten -> with the dial command in it?
> Asterisk isn't recognizing commands in my newly created [context].

There is a really good book available here[1] that will answer this and a lot
of other questions easily and quickly for you.

[1]http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=11

hads

--
TeX is potentially the most significant invention in typesetting in this
century.  It introduces a standard language for computer typography, and in