[Asterisk-Users] wellgate 38XX FX & FXS voip gateways with outgoing call files

Jerry Geis geisj at pagestation.com
Thu Mar 23 14:57:09 MST 2006

I am interested in the wellgate 38XX FXO and FXS gateways (and other
similiar units).

My question is can outgoing call files use these devices???
Can I fashion an outgoing call file with a channel like:

SIP/WellGate-1/5551212 (for the first port)
or SIP/WellGate-2/5551223 (for the second port)

TO these devices behave this way?

Of course incoming calls I dont see as a problem.
It's asking the devices to place calls for me and
the give some automated message. Does this work?

THanks,

Jerry