[Asterisk-Users] How to create [new_context] in extensions.conf?

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Thu Mar 23 14:03:24 MST 2006

Yes.

Just create a context that you want the phones to dial from in
extensions.conf.

[context_name]
exten => 1234,1,Dial(SIP/1234)
exten => 1234,2,Hangup

Once you have that, just change the context = line to read "context =
context_name" and the phone will use that context for outgoing calls :)

Aaron

--
Aaron Daniel
Computer Systems Technician