[Asterisk-Users] Is it possible to turn off password for transfers on FOP

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Mar 23 12:44:53 MST 2006

It's possible that by setting show_security_code=0 in op_style.cfg and
setting security_code="" in op_server.cfg that

A) default password is blank
B) you have nowhere to change it

<shrug>might work</shrug>

Moj

Chuck Bunn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to turn off the request for a security code when
> transferring in FOP (Flash Operator Panel)? If not can the security code
> be set to use the SIP or voicemail passwords? I know there is a forum
> for FOP but no one seems to be answering there... so I thought I would
> see if anyone here might have experience with FOP.
>
> Thanks

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC
(907) 747-6666 x112