[Asterisk-Users] I'm FED UP with BroadVoice

Jonathan Augenstine jaugenstine at stoneeyes.com
Thu Mar 23 12:45:25 MST 2006

I have had very reliable inbound/outbound service from Junction Networks
(www.junctionnetworks.com).  The one time I did have an issue, it was
resolved quickly.  During my testing I concluded that BroadVoice (my
partner refers to them as NoVoice) was unreliable (approximately 40% of
all of our test calls went uncompleted) and not ready for prime time
(almost impossible to get in contact with technical support).

For our inbound only service we have been using Voxbone
(www.voxbone.com).  Very reliable and very responsive technical support.
We had one problem plaguing us that turned out to be a configuration
issue that was my fault.  However, they were very responsive in testing
their end to help troubleshoot the problem.