[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Users

Gary Richardson gary.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:00:20 MST 2006

I'm currently 1 PRI with 25 phones. We'll be 2 PRI's and over 100
phones by mid summer. We're currently 5 DID's, but I'm pretty sure
we'll be around 50 when were done.

We're currently migrating off of a cisco call manager. I recommend
going slow with your transition -- do a chunk of phones, wait a week
or two before doing more. Asterisk excels at interoping with other
systems; take advantage of this.

Thanks.