[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fw: anybody has SIP realtime working ?

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Mar 23 08:57:03 MST 2006

23 mar 2006 kl. 16.24 skrev Benny Amorsen:

> AK> If you have a specific problem, let's hear it.
>
> If I add or remove a pickupgroup or call group from a phone in the
> database, I need to sip reload.

The reason we call them dynamic peers and users is that you don't
have to.
We look them up every time we need them and configure them with the
latest data in the database.

Unless you turn on caching, but that's another story. SIP reload will be
needed to clear them out from memory and load them again from database
next time they communicate with Asterisk.

/O

---
* Olle E. Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk Training http://edvina.net/training/