[Asterisk-Users] Re: problems with emailing voicemail

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Thu Mar 23 07:12:04 MST 2006

I personally found configuring a smart host easier to do with postfix.
With a little server magic on my corporate email server, I now get my
logwatches direct to my personal inbox also.  Much better, IMHO.

I see how it was possible with sendmail, but in the midst of learning
asterisk, I just didn't want to commit the time...

Bob McDowell