[Asterisk-Users] Failed to read gains: Invalid argument

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Thu Mar 23 05:17:48 MST 2006

On 03/23/06 16:45 Mimmus said the following:
> This is my setup:
>   PSTN PRI E1 --- Asterisk --- Crossed E1 cable --- Alcatel PBX
> Asterisk v.1.2.1 with a Sangoma A102 card (wanpipe driver v. beta1-2.3.4)
> 'ztcfg -vv' gives no error.

that's probably an issue with the sangoma wanpipe drivers than it is with
asterisk. the wanpipe drivers have probably not marked the channel with
ZT_FLAG_AUDIO or it hasnt registered the channels with the zaptel driver.

i've seen this happen on a sangoma AFT101 with the latest drivers, version
2.8.4.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/