[Asterisk-Users] queues - monitor-join

Giuseppe g.delduca at webster.it
Thu Mar 23 04:56:56 MST 2006

Is monitor-join working for onyone?
I'm using asterisk version 1.2.1 and I'm trying to record queue's calls,
but I always get two separate files for in and out channels.
Does anyone know why?

This is my configuration:
[coda_lib_uni]
musiconhold = musica_lib_uni
announce = wsa_from_coda_lib_uni
strategy = ringall
context = coda_lib_uni_out
timeout = 15
retry = 3
wrapuptime=15
maxlen = 0
announce-frequency = 60
announce-holdtime = once
announce-round-seconds = 30
; queue-youarenext = queue-youarenext        ;    ("You are now first in
line.")
; queue-thereare = queue-thereare        ;    ("There are")
; queue-callswaiting = queue-callswaiting    ;    ("calls waiting.")
queue-holdtime = queue-holdtime            ;    ("The current est.
holdtime is")
queue-minutes = queue-minutes            ;    ("minutes.")
queue-seconds = queue-seconds            ;    ("seconds.")
queue-thankyou = queue-thankyou            ;    ("Thank you for your
patience.")
queue-lessthan = queue-less-than        ;       ("less than")

Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=lib-uni-${DATETIME}-${CALLERIDNUM})
monitor-format = gsm
monitor-join = yes

; joinempty = yes
; leavewhenempty = yes
; eventwhencalled = yes
memberdelay = 0

member => Agent/1009    ; sara
member => Agent/1003    ; antonella
member => Agent/1004    ; anna

I'd like also to know the name of the variable (if exists) to set the
customer callerid as filename. I've tryed to use ${CALLERIDNUM}
and ${CALLERID}, but it seems not to work with queues.

Giuseppe