[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon Europe: Early Bird Open / Speakers & Papers Wanted

Steven Sokol steven.sokol at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 21:40:19 MST 2006

Greetings Asterisk Users,

AstriCon (the Asterisk Conference) is on its way to Europe.  AstriCon
will be held in three cities this coming summer: Berlin, Paris and
London.  Early bird registration is now open.  Early bird participants
save 20% off the standard price of the events.  Early bird
registration ends April 15.  Register now at http://www.astricon.net/.

Each event will include tutorials, a developer meeting, presentations
by developers and users, the Asterisk Expo, a conference party, and
more.  Check out the site for details.  We should have a detailed
schedule up within a few weeks.

We have a limited number of speaking slots available at all three
events.  Presentations may be in either the local language or in
English (or even American).  We have opportunities for keynotes,
tutorials, case studies and panel discussions.  Talks must focus on
Asterisk or an Asterisk-related technology.  If you would be
interested in speaking, please fill out the speaker proposal form at:
http://www.astricon.net/?q=node/3.

For those from the academic and corporate world, we are accepting
papers for presentation at AstriCon.  We have space in the schedule
for three twenty-minute presentations at each event.  Papers will be
peer reviewed by a select group of Asterisk users.  Papers will be
selected based on topical relevance, accuracy, etc.

If anyone has suggestions, questions, thoughts, etc., please send them
to us: info at astricon.net

Thanks,

Steve
--