[Asterisk-Users] RE: Asterisk Users

Justin Hamade jhamade at psd.ca
Wed Mar 22 16:42:55 MST 2006

That is will be a lot of work.
First comment I would make is the aastra's will give you issues.  I have
a shop with 30 of them and there were very problematic and a poor
speaker phone.  They are swapping all of them to polycoms.

My next question would be what are you going to use for PRI hardware?
Make sure it has good hardware echo canceling.

Good luck!

--
Justin