[Asterisk-Users] Re: best CENTOS to use for latest asterisk

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Wed Mar 22 15:32:04 MST 2006

Thanks,

I just started my download of 4.3

Hopefully, I can get most of it build this week.

Are you happy with freePBX?

I originally started using asterisk via asterisk at home , but found using a database limiting.
But at the time a at h was relatively new and any asterisk references were all file based.
Now that I know more about what I am putting in the files, I am sure I can do what I want with freePBX on whe web forms.

Either way, I was thinking of building the new system with freePBX and see if I can reproduce my functionality.
If I can, it would definitely make it easier for my staff to manage.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.