[Asterisk-Users] An FXO version of IAXy?

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Wed Mar 22 11:26:54 MST 2006

Has anyone tried putting tdm fxo module into iaxy?  I'm not using my
(older,green) iaxy right now 'cause I took the fxs module out and put it
on my tdm board, so I'm tempted to put my fxo module in it.  Seems like
it should be able to receive calls, make calls, bridge calls, do
dtmf....  haven't figured out yet why it wouldn't work so I think I will
try it.  Unless someone tells me it broke theirs...

Moj

Steve Murphy wrote:
> Hello--
>
> In the interest of Symmetry, does anyone else in the world see any need
> for a device like the IAXy (or the SIP ones from other manufacturers,
> like the ATA186), but one that presents an FXO interface instead, so it
> can be connected not to phones, but the PSTN?
>
> murf

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC
(907) 747-6666 x112