[Asterisk-Users] License for asterisk-addons?

C. J. Meidlinger cj at meidlinger.org
Wed Mar 22 09:18:17 MST 2006

I'm not sure how to answer your question about where I downloaded it.  The
web page I used was...

     http://www.asterisk.org/download

...but the download link for Addons Version 1.2.2 on the right side points
to...

     http://ftp.digium.com/pub/asterisk/asterisk-addons-1.2.2.tar.gz

Regardless, md5sum is:

a22b05117a2f8c8b25d504d0d01f8823  asterisk-addons-1.2.2.tar.gz

Anyway, I do see the COPYING file now in the 'asterisk-ooh323c' directory.
 I guess I'm used to seeing it in the root of the archive's file
structure.  So is it safe to assume that the GPL applies to all files in
the archive, and not just the files beneath 'asterisk-ooh323c'?

Thanks for the correction,

CJM