[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk--->>Autodialling

Sheeju .R.Alex sheejuec7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 08:38:18 MST 2006

Hi all

I'm trying to dial out with a Digium X100P card set up
on channel Zap/1 to local number (25921163).

My call file is: (out.call)

Channel: Zap/1/25921163
Callerid: 25921163
MaxRetries: 2
RetryTime: 60
WaitTime: 30
Context: outgoing
Extension: s

And my extension.conf is,

[outgoing]
exten => s,1,DigitTimeout,5
exten => s,2,ResponseTimeout,10
exten => s,3,Answer
exten => s,4,Wait(1)
exten => s,5,Playback(ent-target-attendant)
exten => s,6,Playback(for-english-press)
exten => s,7,Playback(vm-goodbye)
exten => s,8,Hangup

When I move my out.call file to var/spool/asterisk/outgoing,
the call is made to the above number but with it I have few
issues,

Before I pick the target phone(25921163), the channel
is answered and completes the extensions. i,e omly if
I pick the phone immediately I can listen to some part
of playback (even If I donot pick the phone the
channel is answered).

It has to answer the extensions in the context
[outgoing] from priority 1 only when I pick the target
phone right?

That is not happening,

Thanks in advance,
Sheeju