[Asterisk-Users] beronet & bristuff

Francesco Angi Francesco.Angi at logostech.it
Wed Mar 22 05:04:44 MST 2006

Hi.

I'm trying to get a Beronet QuadBRI card work with bristuff drivers.
Though qozap module loads right, all card spans are in deactivated
status. I'm quite sure my configuration is correct and using a single
BRI card instead of the quadBRI the status is active and I can place and
receive calls.

On Beronet installation manual I read that Beronet and Junghanns cards
are identical in their construction but Junghanns made bristuff so that
only their cards can work with their drivers. In the same document and
googling around I found that bristuff source files must be patched to
recognize other cards.

Anyone has experienced with this?

The alternative would be using mISDN, but I'm not sure it's as fine as
bristuff.

Thanks,

_fangi_