[Asterisk-Users] How to hide CallerID - SetCallerPres(prohib) not working

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Wed Mar 22 04:50:01 MST 2006

Hi,

Using * 1.2.5 with a euro_isdn PRI I need to hide the callerID on
certain extensions.

I have usecallingpres=yes in zapata.conf, and am using
SetCallerPres(prohib) in my dialplan prior to the Dial command. No
matter what I set SetCallerPres to the CID is still displayed.

Is there something else I need to make this work? I can't just set the
CallerIDNUM to null, as it is needed for billing purposes.

Thanks.

-Barry Flanagan